Get a Commercial Mortgage for
a Restaurant or Bar

Restaurant/bar properties are constructed for the purpose of preparing and selling food and/or alcoholic beverages to consumers. (Bars must have an alcohol license.)

Restaurant/bar properties can also include cafeterias and taverns – anywhere intended for use with a preparation area and customer seating. Borrowers sometimes pursue commercial mortgages in order to convert retail spaces into restaurants or bars.


Connect with a mortgage expert today!

Name *